FNP 2022 program
The cost of health: paying attention (time/energy)
Why does FNP exist?
1) To assist motivated people in their quest to reclaim full responsibility for their health using a 6 pillar approach that blends community, experiential learning, accountability and reflection.
2) To provide meaningful work for Foot Nerds.
3) To offer a foundational basis of understanding for those who wish to offer 1:1 health guidance to members of the TFC network seeking help.
2022 FNP proposal summary:
- 360 hour commitment (360 days [1hr/day]
- Structure: 6 blocks, 20% information, 60% experimentation, 20% reflection
- 36 audio lessons created by current nerds
- Revenue allocation: 40% podcasts, 35% support, 25% exposure
- Learning pods moving through program together, partners assigned
- Health in 360 hours (HealthIn360hours.com?)
- 60 hours per block, 10 - 20 min health log daily (proof of work)
- Content: Layer 1 (Audio lessons), layer 2 (stories and chats), layer 3 (sources, additional resources - books, podcasts, videos, articles)
- Pricing ($CAD): $1,250 enrolment fee, optional student pack ($350)
- Value: content, framework, pod community, pairing with partner, lifelong community
2.1 - First principles
2.2 - Scientific method (how to structure experiments, define science)
2.4 - Training your mind (what is mindfulness?, meditation project, training focus not distraction, a process oriented mindset, presence)
2.5 - Game theory of health (sickcare, the future of healthcare)
2.6 - Behaviour design (B=MAP, tiny habits)
3.1 - Values (determine what matters, time/money audit, align your life with your values)
3.2 - Sleep (importance, sleep hygiene, experiments, obstacles to sleep, indicators of sleep quality)
3.3 - Food (in defence of food, unlearning nutrition, re-learning food, grow some food, experiments)
3.4 - Regenerative agriculture, regenerative health, body literacy (tuning into the signals your body is sending you, injuries as lessons
3.5 - Environment (Design your environment, products of our environment - media, home, family, friends)
3.6 - Deep work, solitude, digital minimalism, social media self defence, checkin with your pod and do a self review of progress so far.
4.1 - Hips (effect on knees and back, screening hips, daily position variety, balance, mobility)
4.2 - Movement > Exercise
4.3 - Pain, Hardware vs. Software
4.4 - Play
4.5 - Ground living
4.6 - Breath
5.1 - Building self awareness & expanding boundaries
5.2 - Feelings & emotions (emotional intelligence)
5.3 - Stress (mental, physical, good stress like cold/hot, experiments)
5.4 - Relationships (book: connect, parenting)
5.5 - Asking better questions instead of giving answers.
5.6 - Life crafting (your ideal life, planning to achieve it)
6.1 - Synthesis (log review)
6.2 - Insights (aha moments)
6.3 - Challenges and Victories (important lessons, health confidence)
6.4 - What is a health guide? (scope, commitment, validation process)
6.5 - Sharing your story (video, podcast essentials)
6.6 - Congratulations. Welcome to the Foot Nerd family. What now?
Interested in working 1:1 with others seeking guidance along their health journey? Click HERE for more information about the Health Guide Certification